Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wendy and Grandma

Wednesday, Wendy came by to visit. We had a great visit and Nate was so good when Wendy holds him. He calms down very quickly. We also went out to lunch. This was my first outing out by myself with Nate. Wendy was with us but drove separately. Nate was very quiet in the car thankfully as well as at the restaurant. Nate and I took a late nap while waiting for Jimmy to get home. Yeah for naps!

Thursday, Grandma came over. I had an eye appointment so Grandma stayed with Nate. The whole time at my appointment I was waiting to hear Nate cry or make some noise. It was strange knowing I wasn't going to hear him for an hour. When I got home we had lunch. Then we cleaned the garage some and Mom/Grandma helped by dusting and vaccuming while I fed Nate.

No comments: