We are still waiting on Baby Dorff's arrival. It seems to be getting harder to do every thing. Walking up steps and down, working (even part time) ect. I've been taking it easy but still have lots of pain in my hips and knees.
Last night again was a tough night. I don't think I got to sleep till about 2. I was up and down, and every time I would lay down, baby would decide it was time to play. I envisioned him doing flip turns (like he was swimming) last night. His movements were very big.
I'm still working! No reason to stay at home and be bored. Plus I'm getting a lot done these days. Someone here at work said maybe he likes coming to work. We get a lot of attention! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Today is the day for him to come. He will then share Tristan's birthday and I will remember each year! Come on out little guy, we want to see you and hold you and share in all the funny stories your mom and dad will have to tell! Sharon D.
Okay, little guy...come on out!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Post a Comment