Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May 6th

Jimmy and I had tacos last night, and I thought this might help get him ready! Someone told me to eat spicy foods!

The past couple days after I eat, I feel like there is a basketball or soccer match going on inside me. He gets so active. Last night, Jimmy and I were on the couch and Jimmy could see my belly actually move up and down because he was kicking so hard.

Sleeping at night is getting tougher! I finally fell asleep around midnight but only after the soccer match ended inside of me. I slept for about 4 hours (only getting up to potty about every 1/2 hour). Then I was up at 4 am (of course this time was with acid reflux and a new soccer match that started). I really think this might be a feeding time for us in the near future. Then I fell back asleep. This morning was so difficult getting up. I'm so tired and will need a major nap today.

No comments: