Congratulations Jennifer and Jimmy on the new arrival. Nathanael is a fine looking son! I know you are happy and proud. The choir and handbells are asking about you.
CONGRATULATIONS Jennifer and Jimmy, a baby boy, it is about some baby boys are born. I only know of girls. Anyway, there is NOTHING like being a Mommy and Daddy!! Nathanael is a beautiful baby.
Congratulations! He is beautiful. Cudos to you Jenn, that is one BIG baby. Very healthy and so georgeous. Can't wait to hold him! The best journey of your life has just begun...
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS - I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU THREE!! LOVE THE RED HAIR
Congratulations Jennifer and Jimmy on the new arrival. Nathanael is a fine looking son! I know you are happy and proud.
The choir and handbells are asking about you.
David
CONGRATULATIONS Jennifer and Jimmy, a baby boy, it is about some baby boys are born. I only know of girls. Anyway, there is NOTHING like being a Mommy and Daddy!!
Nathanael is a beautiful baby.
Donna Ruger
Congratulations! He is beautiful. Cudos to you Jenn, that is one BIG baby. Very healthy and so georgeous. Can't wait to hold him! The best journey of your life has just begun...
For all the cakes you've made... Nate is your sweetest creation of all! *big hugs* from both of us (credit to Z for the creative cake reference!)
Post a Comment