Last night was very difficult. I was up with Nate from 1 - 3:30 am feeding,comforting, diapering ect. At 3:30, we put the boppy in the middle of the bed and finally slept. We think he just really hates sleeping on his back. Tonight we are going to try the wedge in his crib. Pray that he sleeps well at night in his own bed!:)
Today, Nate has had quite the adventure with mommy today. We wanted to get Nate all clean for Aunt Katie and Uncle Steve's visit tomorrow. So we started with a bath. After Nate was all clean, he peed on himself. We cleaned him again. At 11 am, we met Jimmy for lunch at Nosh. We nursed in the car parking lot at Whole Foods. Jimmy bought some more 7th generation diapers. Then we dropped Jimmy back at work.
Nate had his first diaper change out at the library. We read books and headed home before there was a melt down. Then after a feeding at home, we ventured to downtown Durham around 3 pm to get Nate's birth certificate. I couldn't find the handicap entrance so I carried the stroller up 10 stairs. Whew! Only to find out that we needed to be on the ground floor. Thankfully we found the elevators and found the Deed Office. We got Nate's birth certificate and headed home.
I am a master at knowing when Nate has pooped. However, I should learn to wait an extra 5 minutes before removing the diaper. As I was changing him he started going. Boy what a mess. Thankfully no one was hit by the flying poopy only a blanket got the majority of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment