Sunday night, I started having pain in one of my breast. Late that evening I had a temp of 101.7. Monday, I called the doctor's office but being Memorial Day they were closed. Around noon I had a temp of 103.8. So I called the on-call doctor at the hospital. She agreed with that it was mastitis. She called in some antibiotics and tylenol 3.
I slept most of Monday, with the exception of Nate's doctor's appointment.
Nate has a small bump on the back of his head. Turns out that it is normal, it just part of his skull. He got his weight checked again and he is now 9 lbs 14 ozs!
After sleeping most of the day, I started feeling better. However, I was either really hot or really cold throughout the day. Thankfully Nate is helping his mommy out by breastfeeding on the side that has the mastitis. This is actually recommended. It hurts a bit, but it can only get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment