Thursday, I went to work for a good bye party. I left Nate at home with Jimmy. It was so good to see everyone at work. I'm so sad that Kristen is leaving but she is going to do great things over at Nasher. She and Lori brought Andrew who is a year older than Nathanael. It is amazing to see him and know that is what Nathanael is going to be like a year from now. Walking, exploring and eating all sorts of new things.
Friday was a busy day. Nathanael and I went to Target and then to Chili's with Chrissy. Then we headed home for a nap. Ah, that was wonderful! Then that night, I had dinner with Sara, and Christy. Nathanael went with the guys for dinner. It was Jimmy's and Nate's first ride in Keith's Escape Hybrid. Nate had a small melt down at dinner but was fine by the time I got home.
Saturday, Jimmy and Dale went to photograph the Gary Kirby Triathalon (Chrissy was in the tri). Nathanael and I slept in. :) Then we had breakfast/lunch with Dale. That evening we had dinner with Chrissy so I could get the details about the triathalon.
Sunday, we made it to church!!! This was amazing. We got to see some of our friends. We sat in the back pew so we could escape in case of a melt down. About mid-sermon, we needed to leave. Nathanael did great, no major problems. We just knew it was time to leave. Again we took a nap to be ready for the Jazzercise party. Nathanael and I went to the Jazzercise party. He was so good and got to met all of the Jazzercise registrars. He was an angel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment