Thursday, June 5, 2008

3 weeks old

Monday, we visited a day care. It was ok, very sterile environment. However, we didn't really get good vibes from the owner. The rest of the day Nate and I read books, did an art project, had a bath, fed and slept. A very busy day. Our art project was getting Nate's hand and foot prints. This is very challenging with one person, and babies curl their hands into a fist so this is extremely challenging. We did get good prints though.

Tuesday, we went to another day care. It was more relaxed. I think this would be good at least for the first year. Mom came with us on both visits. Which helped us ask better questions. Then we (Jimmy, Mom, Nate and I) went to Pipers for lunch. Nate and I had Wendy over later in the afternoon for a visit. Then Nate and I went to the grocery store for the first time. Nate did great in the baby bjorn while I shopped. I'm amazed I got the ice cream home without it melting. Getting groceries, and a baby into the car and out is a lot of work. We did it! Wendy and Stuart came over for dinner. Jimmy made a wonderful dinner.

Wednesday started off with a bang. I took Mom to the airport at 7 am. By 11 am Nate and I met Wendy at the mall. We had our nails done and had lunch. Then Nate and I headed home for his lunch and naps. We had dinner with Keith. Then had some late night visitors Kim, Preston and Ben.

1 comment:

1artsychick said...

I loved the the art project! We'll have to think of more.

And the dinner was great! Thanks Jimmy for making my steak just the way I like it, and giving me plenty for lunch too.