On Monday, Nathanael was officially 4 weeks old. We went to lunch with friends. Sara came back to the house with us and spend time with us. Later that day we went shopping. I had to buy some shorts since it is well over 100 degrees these days. Then we stopped by the Komen pick up booth at the mall. Nathanael and I are walking the 3K for the Susan Komen Race for the Cure this Saturday. Jimmy met up with us and we headed to dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Yummy!
Tuesday, Sara came over. Nathanael's grand adventure was to the Duke Music Department. We met up with Heidi and Christy. Then we piled into the Jetta and went to lunch at Nosh. Great food and friends. We had a blast! I also finished my first cake after Nathanael was born. Of course we forgot to get a picture. Oh well it was yummy!
Wednesday, Nathanael and I met my coworkers at Mez. Then we went back to work to visit everyone. Nathanael was awake from 1 pm till 4 pm. When we got home both of us crashed. Jimmy got us up in time to meet Chrissy, Chris and Jennifer at the mall. We had dinner at CPK. Of course we had to wait forever but we had nice time. We wore Nathanael out yesterday and he slept from 11:30 - 4 am!!! Yippee!!! This was the longest stretch he has slept at night. I guess keeping him up and busy worked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yea!! for night sleeping Nate!!
Post a Comment