Thursday, June 26, 2008

6 weeks old

Monday, Nathanael had an ultrasound on his hips. Thankfully everything is normal. He was such a good boy. The ultrasound got a special gift of a fart when she was finishing up. It was quite funny.

Tuesday, we got up late. Wendy and Sara came by. They helped hold Nathanael while I baked up some gluten-free cakes. Around dinner time, we called the boys and all headed to Los Tres. The best part of the dinner was when the checks came, Jimmy asked who got the chips on their bill. Silly boy obviously doesn't get out much to Mexican where they give out free chips!

Wednesday, again we slept in and got up just in time for lunch. We met the gang at Village Deli. Kim came back home with us. Then we headed out shopping. I bought Nathanael some 4th of July onesies and an ottoman for his bedroom. When we got back, Nathanael and I watched a movie and waited for Jimmy. We headed out for dinner late and Nathanael went to Walmart for the first time.

No comments: