Friday evening Dale, Keith and Sara finally got into Tahoe. Keith and Sara dropped off Dale at our house.
Saturday Jimmy made a wonderful breakfast. Then we all got ready and went to a state park to take pictures of Keith and Sara. After about 10 minutes of being outside, Nate and I went back to the car to warm up. It is so cold!
We then went to Izzy's Burger Spa for a quick lunch. Since Nate was getting tired we went back to the house for nap time. Nate is still very congested. Nate woke up just in time for us to head to the Meet and Greet at an Italian restaurant. Of course he fell asleep in the car over the restaurant. Ben held Nate till he woke up. Then Nate sat in a highchair (second time!) and played with the wine corks and spoons. We kept Nate up so late that he slept well.
Sunday, Jimmy and Dale left the house to get sunrise pictures over the lake. Nate and I slept in. Around 10 am, Sara picked me up for our hair appointments. The guys (including Nate) went to IHOP for breakfast. Dale gave Nate a taste of whipped cream. I think he liked it.
The wedding was at 3 pm. It was a beautiful wedding! Nate was watched by Sara's cousin Christy since Jimmy and I were both in the wedding. He did good for the first 10 minutes but then he started fussing. Pictures went well, and the reception was fun. The food was excellent.
Now we are back at the cabin, packing and getting ready to come home. Nate is so tired and congested. I hope he starts feeling better soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope Nate is feeling better, and you have a safe and happy trip home.
I'm glad all went off without a hitch!!
Merry Christmas if I don't see you!!
Love you.
Post a Comment