Awwww...what a cute picture! I can't wait for that little guy to arrive. I'm going to spoil him absolutely rotten! Lots of love to baby mama and daddy.
YOU TWO LOOK GREAT & VERY EXCITED. I'm so happy for you. STEVE - COME ON - JOIN THE FUN - BABY DORFF WILL NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH, just like Jenn had you to play with. LOVE YA ALL, Great Aunt Sue
4 comments:
Awwww...what a cute picture! I can't wait for that little guy to arrive. I'm going to spoil him absolutely rotten! Lots of love to baby mama and daddy.
- Auntie Katie Pahner
You look happy and radiant! Can't wait to hear the news of his happy healthy arrival!
Much love,
"Aunt" Ashley
Looking forward to coming down to hug and hold the little squirt!
Let's keep Katie as far away from this baby as possible. I don't want her getting any thoughts about having our own ;)
YOU TWO LOOK GREAT & VERY EXCITED. I'm so happy for you.
STEVE - COME ON - JOIN THE FUN - BABY DORFF WILL NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH, just like Jenn had you to play with.
LOVE YA ALL, Great Aunt Sue
Post a Comment