Today, we are at 39 weeks! I think he has been dropping which is a good sign that he is getting ready to come out. Last night he was very active! I actually woke up this morning, with him moving all around. My guess was that he was hungry.
I have to mention that I've been noticing that he really likes music with a beat. I've caught him grooving to some Justin Timberlake songs and others with a strong bass. As soon as the music stops, he will stop moving. He also loves organ music, especially when I am in the choir loft since the organ surrounds the choir loft. He enjoys live music as well. Mom and I have been to several live concerts and he will start moving with certain songs. It is very amusing to me. I never know what is going to stimulate him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you imagine the marching music, your Dad woke us up to! I think the baby would stand to attention then!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Love the updates. Great Aunt Sue
Post a Comment