Monday, April 28, 2008

Interesting note

I have come to the point that I'm trying to take a nap each day. I'm just so tired by 2 pm. Maybe this is mandatory nap time for the little guy.

Recently, he loves to do the wave or the worm. It starts with his head and moves to his toes. It is the strangest sensation. I think it is just funny. He also has the hiccups often as well which is a very steady rhythmic pulse.

He is head down which is good. His body is on my right side. Often I can see where he is by looking down at my belly. The right side is very round and firm. The left is softer.

Today I have a very sore spot. I think it might be his little butt. I'm not sure, however anytime I touch it is just very sensitive. He is probably wanting more room. Soon he will need to pack his bags and head out to get more room. I can't wait to meet him!

2 comments:

Jane Pahner said...

Your writing describes a wonderful little guy just waiting to see us. I can't wait either!
Love,
Grandma

1artsychick said...

Sounds like he's stretching and getting ready to meet the world. I can't wait to meet him either.
You are such a good mom already.