Here is the most recent picture of me at 39 weeks.
Last night I was having some pains. My guess is that it is Braxton Hicks contractions. I will only have one major pain and then it goes away. Only time will tell when he is ready.
Such a cute pic! Love that the little guy is jammin' in the belly to some J.T.! A strong sign that my nephew will have good taste in music! :-) Hope you're hanging in there, Jenn! Take care and lots of love!
And P.S. to Steve's earlier post...Steve, I am NOT waiting until we are 50 to have children. LOL. ;-)
1 comment:
Such a cute pic! Love that the little guy is jammin' in the belly to some J.T.! A strong sign that my nephew will have good taste in music! :-) Hope you're hanging in there, Jenn! Take care and lots of love!
And P.S. to Steve's earlier post...Steve, I am NOT waiting until we are 50 to have children. LOL. ;-)
Post a Comment