


Friday July 25th was Jimmy and my 10th anniversary. I got laundry done and Sara came over to visit. That night we had dinner with Chrissy, and her parents (Wendy and Barry). Wendy held Nate most of the night. He loved spending time with them. Saturday, we went to Chrissy's wine/silent auction for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Jimmy took photo's of the event and I sampled some of the wine. Then we picked up Rachel at the airport. Sunday, we went to Duke Garden's to take pictures of Sara and Keith and our family.
Week 11, July 28-Aug 1st I went to work to finsh two projects. Nate spend Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with Grandma and Rachel. On Wednesday, Sara watched Nate to give Grandma and Rachel a day off. He did really well! I missed Nate but I knew he was in good hands so I didn't worry about him.
Saturday and Sunday, Nate, Jimmy and I went shopping for the tax free weekend. We shopped in places that didn't have crowds like SRI, REI, Costco, and Target. On Sunday we went to a party. Unfortunately, Nate had a screaming fit but it was all gas related. Poor little guy...we could all feel your pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment