Today, Nate and I went to day care. We arrived around 9 am. Got Nate settled in, bottles in fridge, diapers in basket, more forms to fill out...etc. I kissed Nate good bye around 9:45 am and let them know I would be back around 11. Z (one of the teachers) called around 10:50 to let me know he was ready to eat. I did the first feeding and almost got him to sleep. I left around 11:20.
He had a good day. He chilled out on the futon mattress that was on the floor, chilled on the boppy on the futon, ate 2 bottles, and took two naps. I found out that he was fascinated with the mobile and the butterfly mobile as well. I'm so glad every thing went well.
I did well. I only teared as I left the house this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment