Nathanael went to day care on Wednesday. Jimmy and I both took him. I stayed with him to feed him. He had another good day. Thursday, Nate went to Wendy's house. Wendy played with him, sang to him,feed him etc. When I called she thought he might be coming down with something.
When Jimmy got him home, Nate started coughing. I called After Care, we gave him Tylenol and just comforted him. He went to bed at 9 pm. At 1:30 am he awoke with 101.1 temp. We gave him more Tylenol and he went to sleep.
Friday, Mom and I took Nate to the doctor's office. She heard wheezing so she told us he needed a nebulizer when he gets sick. We did the first treatment at the doctors. Mom stayed with him that afternoon. The doctor said we could go on our trip to DC this weekend. So Friday after work we drove to Stephan and Katie's house.
Saturday we attended Jenny R's wedding in VA. This was Nate's first wedding. He was so good. He even fell asleep near the end of the wedding and during the dinner. I had my first dance with Nate. He was quite the gentleman! :)
Nate's cold is much better. It is really breaking up. We were told that since he is in day care he will get a cold per month. Yet, when he hits elementary school he should have let colds. Let's hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment