After a long busy day at daycare, Nate and I were on our own for dinner. We swung by our local Harris Teeter and bought some frozen Skyline chili. I made 3-ways and Nate loved it!
Nate...check out this video that your Uncle Steve took at a Skyline in Cincinnati last year when we were up that way for a friend's wedding: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KAp8nJ6Ho
We had no idea who that lady was, but that's apparently what happens when you eat too much chili.
4 comments:
Now that is funny! He is certainly has the Pahner gene, enjoying that Skyline! Love you guys~
YAH!!!!!!! Love the look!! Don't do the hot sauce yet!!! When does he come to cincy to try the REAL STUFF W/ Uncle steve & Aunt Katie!!
Nate...check out this video that your Uncle Steve took at a Skyline in Cincinnati last year when we were up that way for a friend's wedding: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KAp8nJ6Ho
We had no idea who that lady was, but that's apparently what happens when you eat too much chili.
Which skyline was that? I had no idea you experienced that. That is funny.
Post a Comment