





Today, I bought Nate his first car! He is the proud owner of a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe and gas pump. Jimmy is going to pimp out the gas pump with biodiesel stickers. Nate was screaming as Jimmy and Grandma got out of the car. When they opened the door the crying stopped and Nate was memorized by the car. He drove it all around the house tonight and learned how to get in and out by himself. Also we are practicing on how to fill up the car with gas from the pump. So cute!
In addition to Nate getting a car, Grandma bought a Toyota Camry Hybrid tonight as well! Two very proud car owners in our family in one day!
5 comments:
What a super day! It was especially nice to end the day with nice surprises. Yeah!
That is great!!! I bet you that Nate will get better gas mileage that you!! Maybe we all need to get cars that drive like Fred Flintstone & Nate!!!
Cool cars, Jane and Nate! Can't wait to take a ride in the hybrid and push Nate-Dawg around in his coupe!
I loved your comment Sue! I'm getting use to the hybrid and like the comfort. Can't wait to give you a ride. You'll have to come here for a ride in Nate's.
Come on down Katie, we'll be glad to share our new vehicles. Nate's getting good with his driving. He takes after his father.
Post a Comment