Friday, July 11, 2008

Week 8

This week we have again been super busy.

Monday was our quiet day at home with lunch out at Danny's. Tuesday we went to my work to pick up some files, lunch at Quizno's, picked Chrissy up at the Airport and then went to Jazzercise. We also helped Jimmy put together a truck seat. He is replacing the bench seat in the truck with bucket seats. The driver's seat was disassembled for shipping and to put it back together you had to recline the metal bar to put the back on the seat. What an impossible task by yourself!

Wednesday, Nate and I met with friends for Tico's. Then Kim came over and visited for the afternoon. Thursday, we picked up Wendy and dropped her off at an appointment. Then Nate and I had a successful trip to AC Moore! Before going into the store, I moved his carseat to the front passenger side seat without getting out of the car. The is a feat in itself. Nursed him, got him in the Baby Bjorn for shopping. When we got out of the store, again fed him, and this time changed him and then moved the seat to to the back of the car. Exciting time! We then picked up Wendy, and headed home. Wendy stayed with Nate while I ran to Jazzercise. Stuart came over and helped Jimmy take out the bucket seat out of the truck. Then we met up with Keith and Sara for dinner.

1 comment:

1artsychick said...

Thank you for taking me to my apt!
I loved spending time with you and Nate. It was so nice bonding with Nate, we just talked and talked. oh, he told me lot's of secrets!
;) I love that little guy too.