He is beautiful! I can't wait to see him in person. Jimmy, we need more details..how much does he weigh, how long is he? You know how women are, always having a million questions :) I love his name. Congratulations Dorff family, Boys Rule!
The baby is beautiful! He looks like Nate! Jenn you look so happy ....how do you make it look so easy? Peter James is a great name. Can't wait to take him out to sushi with us! hee hee! :)
8 comments:
He is beautiful! I can't wait to see him in person. Jimmy, we need more details..how much does he weigh, how long is he? You know how women are, always having a million questions :) I love his name. Congratulations Dorff family, Boys Rule!
9 lbs 7 oz
Don't know the length yet
Congratulations! Both of you look beautiful!
Awww.... Congrats to all! Cheers, Katie at Sigma Xi
The baby is beautiful! He looks like Nate! Jenn you look so happy
....how do you make it look so easy? Peter James is a great name. Can't wait to take him out to sushi with us! hee hee! :)
Beautiful name, beautiful baby and beautiful mom! Congratulations!
Love his smile - looks like Nate in the other picture, so sweet
Congratulations, Jenn! Now... get back to Jazzercise class, I miss you! :) Cannot wait to meet the new baby in person.
--heidi halstead--
Post a Comment