Welcome to my party!

I love balloons.

Opening Presents

ELMO!!!

Eating my mommy's special Pooh Bear cake made just for me!

Today was Nate's 1st Birthday party. He loved having all of his friends and family over to Grandma's to celebrate his birthday. Nate ate his first hot dog and loved it! Then Nate opened many wonderful gifts. We sang Happy Birthday and ate cake. What a fun day!
3 comments:
I had so much fun at Nate's party! He is such a happy baby, all smiles and waves all day long! What a great guy!
Awww...those are adorable pics! We wish we could have been there for the big day! We were certainly thinking of him and you guys! Lots of love... Katie and Steve
HAD A BLAST W/NATE!!! I loved teaching you & Stephan how to play & it is great to be a part of Nate's life & teach him some things. Aunt Sue can't do somersaults anymore but I'm sure your younger friends can. LOVE YA ALL. Aunt Sue
Post a Comment