Thursday, February 26, 2009

103.1

Tuesday, our cute little Nate came down with a very high fever. Grandma thought he was not feeling right and she was correct! Tuesday night was so hard for Nate. We were up many times. He couldn't breath through his nose and would end up crying, only making breathing even harder. When Jimmy and I would hold him up right he would be able to breath. Tuesday night Nate's temp was climbing 101.8, we gave him Motrin. We were up till midnight trying to get him to sleep. 4 am he started crying again. I held him for an hour. At 6 am, up again, again I held him for an hour. When we took his temperature in the morning it was 103.1.

Jimmy stayed home with him till lunch. I watched him till Grandma got to our house at 2 pm. His fever had gone back up to 102.1. More motrin and a nap helped a little. Nate played with Grandma till 5. Dinner and more playing till bed time. Nate crashed hard at 7:30. I was worried we would have a repeat of Tuesday night but Nate was so tired he slept till 7 am!

Fever was around 100.5 this morning so I think Nate is feeling better!

No comments: