The last two nights have been rough around our house. Wednesday night Nate decided he was hungry at 4 am and was wide awake after I fed him. I put him in his crib and he played for an hour. Then around 5 something, I went in to get him to sleep. That is when he burped and spit up all over me. No worries. I put him on the floor to play, I cleaned myself up, Jimmy came in put Nate in his crib with some toys and we went to bed around 6 am. Even an hour of sleep is worth it!
Last night, we tried to keep him up late so he would sleep through the night. Ha! At 3:30 am, I went to feed him. He went back to sleep then about 4:30 he cried some but was still asleep. Then at 5:30, he was really crying! Jimmy got up and gave him some Motrin, changed his diaper and his sleeper (we think he was crying so hard that sleeper felt damp). I held him as the Motrin worked on his little body. He chewed on a pacifier and fell asleep in my arms.
I think I see front teeth about to pop through the gums. Teething so painful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment