Thursday, October 2, 2008

Eating and Sleeping...

Last night, I went to hand bell practice and came home to a very fussy Nate. Jimmy had been trying to keep him calm but he just wanted to be held. I nursed Nate immediately and then put him in his high chair. He wanted nothing to do with the high chair. I quickly made the rice cereal and started feeding Nate. He ate the rice cereal like it was going out of style. He was so hungry he ate a serving and a half! After eating Nate was such a happy baby!

I then took him upstairs to bed, and he promptly fell asleep. YEA, full belly!

This morning I awoke at 7 am, and rushed into Nate's room. He slept through the night 8:30 pm - 7 am! When I went into his room, he was on his tummy and just waking up. So he rolled over last night as well!

No comments: